Hot Stuff

Friday, December 9, 2011

:: A Beautiful Prayer ::




"Assalamualaikum.. With The Name of Allah..

I asked God to take away my habit. 
God said, No. 
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up. 

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. 
God said, No. 
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary 

I asked God to grant me patience. 
God said, No. 
Patience is a by product of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is learned. 

I asked God to give me happiness. 
God said, No. 
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you. 

I asked God to spare me pain. 
God said, No. 
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me. 

I asked God to make my spirit grow. 
God said, No. 
You must grow on your own! ,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful. 

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life. 
God said, No. 
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things. 

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me. 
God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea. 

If you love God, send this to ten people and
back to the person that sent it. 

THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY 

May God Bless You

For all the negative things we have to say to selves
God has a positive answer for it. 
You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible 
You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest 
You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able 
You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it 
You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I FORGIVE YOU 
You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs 
You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear 
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME 
You say: "I don't have enough faith"
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith 
You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you 
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...